YOUR EYES NEED TLC… TOTAL LID CARE – Original Formula!
What is Total Lid Care (TLC)?
Most cases of itchy, dry, red, irritated eyes are often a result of poor health of their eyelids. The standard of care for the treatment of inflamed eyelids (blepharitis) has been the use of warm compresses to the lids, artificial tears, and usually a prescription antibiotic ointment.
TLC effectively replaces the prescription antibiotic ointment with an all natural anti-oxidant/anti-inflammatory formula that can be used as needed for as long as needed without the cost, hassle, and side effects of prolonged antibiotic usage.
TLC is an ointment recommended to be used only at bedtime as it can blur the vision.
- Your eyes feel dry and gritty in the morning.
- Your eyes are red, burn, tear, and occasionally have a foreign body sensation.
- Your lid margins are always red.
- There is matter that hardens and sticks to your lashes and the corners of your eye, especially in the morning.
- You have to blink too often to clear your vision, especially when reading or using the computer.
- You are intolerant of contact lenses.
- Your eyes feel dry but occasionally tear excessively.
- You have rosacea.
TLC, along with use of a warm compress to the lids in the morning, will make most people with dry eye symptoms feel better. It usually takes years for people to become symptomatic with blepharitis, so do not be surprised if you need to perform the recommended lid care for at least two to three weeks before you experience a substantial improvement. The longer you keep it up, the better you will be.